Shelter in Place – because of the current order to our county and state, we will not be meeting at the church building until released to do so. I will still be posting weekly sermons, and I encourage you to listen to those on our sermon page.
During this time, I encourage you to stay in prayer, spend time in God’s Word, and to stay in contact with each other by phone, email, text or social media.
If you are able to continue to give to the need of the church, please send your checks to P.O. box 415, Lakeport, Ca 95453.
2 Timothy 1:7 – We have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.
We serve a powerful, loving and wise Father. Caste your cares upon him. Walk in his strength, his love and his wisdom. Make good choices. Keep your eyes on Jesus
Sunday Mornings (9:30am) – Sunday School
- We are studying Spiritual Disciplines such as prayer, Bible study, meditation, silence, solitude, simplicity, worship, service, guidance, fasting, celebration, confession and submission.
Sunday Mornings (10:45am):
- Children’s Church during Sermon time
- We are continuing our study of the Gospel according to Luke
Sunday Evenings (6pm)
- We are on a break for Sunday nights
- The Clothes Closet is open to the community from 10 am until noon on the third Saturday of the month.
- The Community Lunch is also on the third Saturday from 10:30am until noon.
- The men of our church are studying the book of 1 Samuel. We meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm in the fellowship hall.
- The women of our church are studying The Miracles of Jesus DVD series. We meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm in the fellowship hall