Our main service is on Sunday at 10:45am. I hope that you will be able to attend.
If you are unable to attend, I post the sermons on our website.
We are praying on Tuesdays at 11:30am, and we are meeting for Bible Study on Wednesdays at 6:30pm.
During this time, I encourage you to stay in prayer, spend time in God’s Word, and to stay in contact with each other.
If you would like to give to the needs of the church, please send your checks to P.O. box 415, Lakeport, Ca 95453.
2 Timothy 1:7 – We have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.
We serve a powerful, loving and wise Father. Caste your cares upon him. Walk in his strength, his love and his wisdom. Make good choices. Keep your eyes on Jesus
If you have questions or prayer needs, please feel free to contact me by phone or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday Mornings (9:30am) – Sunday School
- We are studying Spiritual Disciplines such as prayer, Bible study, meditation, silence, solitude, simplicity, worship, service, guidance, fasting, celebration, confession and submission. (Temporarily not meeting)
Sunday Mornings (10:45am):
We will be studying the book of Ephesians during the first part of 2022
- Children’s Church during Sermon time (temporarily closed)
Sunday Evenings (6pm)
- We are on a break for Sunday nights
- The Clothes Closet is open to the community from 10 am until noon on the third Saturday of the month.
- The Community Lunch is also on the third Saturday from 10:30am until noon.
- both of these are currently inactive because of social distancing
- The men of our church are studying the Old Testament Prophets. We meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm in the fellowship hall.
- The women of our church are studying our identity in Christ. We meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm in the fellowship hall.