Churches have been given permission to reopen if guidelines are followed.
We are open on Sundays for our main services at 10:45am. I hope that you will attend if you are comfortable. We will be having social distancing, wearing masks, washing hands, and deep-cleaning.
We will be adapting our worship and I will be preaching. For those who are unable to attend, I will still be posting the sermons on our website.
We have started praying on Tuesdays at 11:30am, and the men are meeting for Bible Study on Wednesdays at 6:30pm. We are going through 2 Samuel.
During this time, I encourage you to stay in prayer, spend time in God’s Word, and to stay in contact with each other by phone, email, text or social media.
If you are able to continue to give to the needs of the church, please send your checks to P.O. box 415, Lakeport, Ca 95453.
2 Timothy 1:7 – We have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.
We serve a powerful, loving and wise Father. Caste your cares upon him. Walk in his strength, his love and his wisdom. Make good choices. Keep your eyes on Jesus
If you have questions or prayer needs, please feel free to contact me by phone or by email – email@example.com.
Sunday Mornings (9:30am) – Sunday School
- We are studying Spiritual Disciplines such as prayer, Bible study, meditation, silence, solitude, simplicity, worship, service, guidance, fasting, celebration, confession and submission. (Temporarily not meeting)
Sunday Mornings (10:45am):
- Children’s Church during Sermon time (temporarily closed)
- We are continuing our study of the Gospel according to Luke
Sunday Evenings (6pm)
- We are on a break for Sunday nights
- The Clothes Closet is open to the community from 10 am until noon on the third Saturday of the month.
- The Community Lunch is also on the third Saturday from 10:30am until noon.
- The men of our church are studying the book of 2 Samuel. We meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm in the fellowship hall.
- The women of our church are studying The Miracles of Jesus DVD series. We meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm in the fellowship hall (temporarily not meeting)